vendredi 8 mai 2015

* Sérieux ?!? * (Défi #1 du tournoi Lime Citron)

Bonjour Mesdames!

Le grand tournoi Lime Citron a été lancé cette semaine. Voici ma participation au défi #1. J'ai décidé d'y aller plutôt "clean and simple" et de miser sur l'originalité.

Hello Ladies!

Lime Citron launched its big tournament this week. Here is my take on challenge #1. I decided to go with a relatively clean and simple design and to bet on originality.


Au fil des années, il y a quelques modes qui sont sorties en scrap auxquelles je n'ai pas adhéré d'emblée. Dans ces cas là, à force de voir la chose partout, je finis généralement par apprécié et même l'utiliser. Mais les moustaches, il n'y a rien à faire: je n'aime pas ça bon! hihihi

Since my begining in the scrapbooking world, there were some trends that I didn't appreciate rigth away. But after seeing these trends for a while, I usually end up to finally like them. However, there is nothing to do with the mustach trend: I just don't like it... at all! lol

Je vous laisse sur quelques détails. À bientôt!
I leave you on some close-ups. Bye for now!


5 commentaires:

Chantal Vandenberg a dit…

Such a fun layout!!!

dstandard a dit…

Fabulous page - love the bold colors and your background!

Debbi Tehrani a dit…

Such a fun and fabulous page, Cindy! Love it so, so much!

Tracy a dit…

Too funny! And I know what you mean, I haven't gotten into the mustache trend, or the gold one ;) Did you draw those faces yourself?

Cindy Fortin a dit…

Thank you Tracy! The faces are free digital stamps that you can get there: http://limecitron.com/numeriques_gratuites.html